Terms & Conditions
You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Limitations of Use
The information and materials on this website are provided for general informational purposes. You may use this site solely for the purpose of learning about and/or purchasing Animal Necessity services and products, or for your personal use of any tools and downloads available on this site. You may not use, reproduce or distribute the text, graphics, downloads, tools or any other content on this website for any commercial, non-commercial or any other purpose not outlined in this agreement.
You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information as required for the purchase of products and/or Auto-Ship services. Animal Necessity reserves the right to block further sales to anyone who provides false, inaccurate or incomplete data. You acknowledge that Animal Necessity uses a third party payment processing service to process present and future orders and bill fees to your credit card.
Pricing for products including, without limitation, Auto-Ship service discounts (including any applicable shipping and handling fees) can be found on Animal Necessity's then-current pricing page located on each product page and in your cart (when items are added to your cart). Animal Necessity reserves the right to change prices for products and/or Auto-Ship service discounts at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases.
Payment Methods; Automatic Auto-Ship Service Charges and Auto-Ship Service Cancellation Policy
Animal Necessity accepts credit card payments only. You agree to pay all fees charged to your account based on Animal Necessity's fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown on Animal Necessity's payment page. You are also responsible for paying any sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees that may apply to your purchase of products based on the address that you provide as the shipping address when you checkout and/or when you register for an Auto-Ship service, and you authorize Animal Necessity or the third party payment processing service provider that we engage to charge your credit card for any such taxes and fees. All payments shall be made by credit card in advance prior to shipping products. If you do not pay on time or if your credit card cannot be charged for any reason, Animal Necessity reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and Auto-Ship service and terminate these Terms of Service. All sales and payments will be in US Dollars.
Animal Necessity's third party payment service provider may receive updated credit card information from your credit card issuer. The disbursement of the updated credit card information is provided to Animal Necessity and Animal Necessity's third party payment service provider at the election of your credit card issuer. Neither Animal Necessity nor Animal Necessity's third party payment service provider is responsible for the distribution of your credit card information. It is at the sole election of your credit card issuer. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service. It is your responsibility to contact your credit card issuer with regards to your right to opt out of the update service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONSUMER:
AUTO-SHIP SERVICE CHARGES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO YOUR CARD ON FILE BASED ON YOUR SELECTED FREQUENCY. We will automatically charge your credit card based on the frequency you have selected (i.e. every 4 to 12 weeks), as authorized by you by selecting your desired frequency demonstrating your consent to automatic payments.
AUTO-SHIP SERVICE CANCELLATION. To cancel or suspend, please log on to your account on the Site and select the "Delete" button on your member home page. Cancellation requests received after the first of the month shall take effect the following month. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com
Shipping and Product Acceptance
The auto-shipment date will be determined according to the date of the Customer's first purchase date. Shipping dates are estimates only. All shipments are typically sent UPS SurePost (with faster alternatives available). The risk of loss and title for all products purchased via the Site pass to the customer upon delivery of the item to the carrier. We currently do not ship to Canada.
Animal Necessity reserves the right to suspend, disqualify or terminate any customer's or prospective customer's participation in the Auto-Ship service program and forfeit any credits earned if the customer or prospective customer is found to have engaged in any prohibited conduct or otherwise violated the provisions of these Terms of Service. If customers have engaged in prohibited conduct or fraudulent or suspicious behavior that undermines or affects the integrity or credibility of the program, and we are unable to find a solution to restore the integrity and credibility of the program, then we may in our sole discretion cancel, change or suspend the Auto-Ship service program.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Animal Necessity neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, Animal Necessity assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER ANIMAL NECESSITY, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Third Party Disclaimer
Animal Necessity may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or other resources solely for your convenience. Animal Necessity does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Animal Necessity specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does Animal Necessity endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you visit such sites or establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Animal Necessity.
Any Content downloaded by you from this website, including, without limitation, any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively referred to as the "Content") is licensed to you by Animal Necessity. Downloading the Content does not transfer title to the Content, or any intellectual property rights therein, to you. You may not redistribute or sell the content.
This website contains copyrighted materials, animations, photographs, images, videos, footage, text, music, and sounds (collectively referred to as the "Content") which is owned by Animal Necessity or its licensors. It is illegal to duplicate, download or distribute any Content from this Site except for your use. You may not use photos or images of people or identifiable entities in any manner that suggests the endorsement or association of any product or service or in connection with any pornographic or immoral materials.
If you believe that content appearing on the Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party's rights, please contact us.
Animal Necessity does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Animal Necessity reserves the right to refuse or delete at its descretion any Content posted on this website.
Revisions to the Terms
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Animal Necessity Minimum Advertised Price Policy (AN-MAPP) Effective 11/1/15
Introduction: Animal Necessity's mission is to help animals live healthier lives by providing a comprehensive approach to animal wellness. We incorporate current research with high quality ingredients to manufacture pharmaceutical-grade products of the highest quality and purity. We drive advancement in animal wellness by developing our veterinary health supplements through natural, holistic and scientific methods. Our clients include zoos, aquariums, veterinarians and pet owners from around the world and we provide health supplements for species big and small. We recognize that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized resellers. We also know that many of our resellers invest significant time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We want to protect their ability to do so, while at the same time discouraging price-based advertising that would be detrimental to our resellers' service and support efforts. As a result, Animal Necessity ('AN') has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price Policy ('AN-MAPP') which does not constitute an agreement.
- The products covered by this policy are found on our master website www.AnimalNecessity.com, ("AN-MAPP Products"). AN may in its sole discretion modify this list from time to time.
- The prices covered by this policy are the prices listed next to each AN-MAPP Product found on our master website www.AnimalNecessity.com ("AN-MAPP Prices"). AN may in its sole discretion modify its AN-MAPP Prices from time to time. AN will do its best to notify resellers of any changes to the AN-MAPP Prices within 30 days of making any such changes.
- AN recognizes that resellers are free to make their own decisions to advertise and sell any AN product at any price they choose, without consulting or advising AN. Similarly, AN will exercise its right to make its own decisions regarding its resellers, supplemental marketing materials, point-of-purchase displays, product allocation, new product availability, or future promotional, joint marketing, or sponsorship programs.
- The AN-MAPP applies to advertised prices, not the price at which AN-MAPP Products are actually sold or offered for sale by the reseller.
- The AN-MAPP applies to all advertisements of AN-MAPP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- Website features such as 'click for price', automated 'bounce-back' pricing e- mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, and automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer's shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the dealer (rather than by the customer) and thereby constitute 'advertising' under the AN-MAPP.
- It shall not be a violation of the AN-MAPP to advertise that a customer may 'call for price' or 'email for price', or to use similar language, specifically with respect to AN-MAPP Products, so long as no price is listed.
- From time to time AN may offer a direct manufacturer's rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of the AN-MAPP to advertise the availability of the manufacturer's rebate, provided that the advertisement includes (i) an AN- MAPP-compliant price, the rebate amount, and the net price after manufacturer's rebate in the same type size and style; (ii) an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturer's rebate; and (iii) '*after manufacturer's rebate' appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.
- 'Bundling' or advertising AN products for sale together with other products will violate the AN-MAPP when (i) the effective or stated price of the bundle represents a discount of greater than 15% of the AN-MAPP; or (ii) the product(s) bundled with AN-MAPP Products violate AN's intellectual property rights; or (iii) the product(s) bundled with AN-MAPP Products violate the AN Copyright Policy (http://animalnecessity.com/terms-and-conditions); or (iv) the product(s) bundled with AN-MAPP Products include words, packaging, graphics, or other indicia which may create customer confusion as to the source of the product(s); or (v) the effective or stated discount is greater than 15% of the highest priced item in the bundle.
- If a reseller with multiple store locations violates the AN-MAPP at any one store location, or on any associated website, then AN will consider this to be a violation by the reseller.
- AN reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend resellers' account if AN reasonably believes that a dealer has violated the provisions of this policy, or a dealer intends to violate this policy.
- Waivers to the AN-MAPP may be granted in AN's sole discretion.
- AN monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of third party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any AN investigations regarding possible AN-MAPP violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with an AN-MAPP investigation is a violation of the AN-MAPP.
- The AN-MAPP will be enforced by AN in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors and resellers have no right to enforce the AN-MAPP. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to the AN-MAPP should be directed to: info@AnimalNecessity.com
Our product retail pricing (MAP) is as follows:
- Ocu-GLO Small 45ct Gelcaps - $42.00
- Ocu-GLO Small 90ct Gelcaps - $73.50
- Ocu-GLO Medium/Large 45ct Gelcaps - $47.25
- Ocu-GLO Medium/Large 90ct Gelcaps - $78.75
- Ocu-GLO Powder Blend for Dogs and Cats (30ct) - $33.00
- Ocu-GLO Powder Blend XL for Med/Lrg Dogs (90ct) - $80.00
- Ocu-GLO Human Vision Formula - $80.00
- Ocu-GLO Soft Chews (15 Ct) - $20.00
- Ocu-GLO Soft Chews (30 Ct) - $35.00
- Ocu-GLO Soft Chews (60 Ct) - $60.00
- Ocu-GLO Soft Chews XL (30 Ct) - $57.00
- Imuno-2865 (45 ct) - $40.00
- Joint Guard Vet (45 ct) - $40.00
- Serenin Vet (45ct) - $40.00
- SHaNa Vet Capsules (45ct) - $40.00
Don't just take our word for it over
50,000,000 doses administered worldwide
50,000,000 doses administered worldwide
Here are a few real-life success stories from pet owners who have used Ocu-GLO® and seen improvements in their pet's eye health:
REAL DOGS. REAL RESULTS!
Patented & Clinically Proven
A Placebo-controlled Double-masked Pilot Study was conducted by the University of Cambridge UK and found the effectiveness of Ocu-GLO® in dogs. Click the button below to read the research below.